22.5.08

Be afraid. Be very afraid.



Its Mas Selamat, the street dancer!

Amusing it is, but I can imagine come paranoid mee pok stall aunty cringing at the mere mention of Mas Selamat. Not that hes gonna pop up in front of her to order a bowl of nicely prepared mee pok with extra fish balls, but paranoia is a bitch.

My recent trip to Singapore was quite an eye opener. Mas Selamat was everywhere, appearing decked in a different culture each time. Italian moustache, Indian bindis etc. It was heartening to see that Singapore still has its Muts and Ah Bengs in place since they're the only immature bunch to doodle on pictures in public places.
Leave Mas alone la!

You have probably seen this picture before but I've decided to go a step further and critique it.



1- an army uniform, barret and a staff away from looking like a warrant from camp.
3- Those are probably the ugliest shades in the history of mankind.
4 & 5- He needs to decide on one. The first one looks sane, the other looks like a possessed moustache.
7- unless its halloween or some wild S&M party, there is no need to dress this stupidly, especially if you're hiding from the whole nation.
8- This actually MIGHT work. Nobody looks at the person under the dorky glasses. And they sure aren't gonna care about the lightning sign.
9- You may say this looks like someone from my family, but this is not how a turban looks! This is TALIBAN ppl!
10- As if it didn't look ugly enough on a Chinese.
11- It seems that the person who did this has a Harry Potter fetish, he looks like Peter Pettigrew.
12- Even If I was blind, I'll be able to make out how ugly he/she looks. Illegally blonde!
13- This is how someone would look like with a huge piece of shit wrapped around his head.
14- I can't make out the school logo but with girls who look like that, I sincerely hope someone shuts down this school.

I don't know whether he's still in Singapore or not, but he's gonna need some better disguises than these otherwise the Selamat is gonna be taken off from his name.

cheerios.

(im still in the midst of finding a suitable way of ending my posts, pls let me know what you think.. if its something nice)

No comments: