19.5.08

I love America

You know how some food courts in Singapore have a small ass Nestle Toll House shelf?
Well this is how its supposed to look like.



This is the REAL Nestle Toll House people. They have cookies every fat american teenage girl has ever dreamed about.

A few days ago I had a chat with a friend about how much we loved the USA and how we're just meant to be living there. We're such bonafide Americanos.
Don't believe check my facebook quiz lorZz, it says I'll be living in New York, soon enough hopefully.

Speaking of NY, I took a picture of this notice in the subway train.



It says, 'This could be the last ride of your life, the only safe ride is a ride inside. Get in the train-not on it. We're serious'
Next to this is a picture of a guy hanging on to the subway from the outside.
Funny riiiightt.

America is awesome. They have people greeting you whenever you enter a store with a, 'hey how're you doin?' (that freaked me out the first time), they have the best fast food ever (5 bucks for a HUGE burrrrito in which they stuff meat, beans, rice, salad, cream, cheese.. in huge amounts), they have cool subway signs and people there are genuinely weird, not the fake Asian weird.

If I sound too enthusiastic about the states, its because I'll be going there again in a couple of weeks. And this time its gonna be for about half a month, on business.

God Bless America.

No comments: