27.5.08

and you thought Seoul Garden was good.

Just like how I usually cuss and spit outside Thai Express since it DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED THAI FOOD, my once favourite hangout during poly days (Seoul Garden) is going to get the cold shoulder from me during my next visit too.

Nadi is here (or rather has been here since forever) in Chiangmai and we've been binging like nobody's business. I was going to type out the when and where of our food itinerary but its really too fucking long!

But I will share with you my first ever quintessential Korean food experience. Arirang was the name of the restaurant and its been here for quite some time. They use proper Korean utensils! which is basically the larger than normal spoon and thinner and metal chopsticks.

Bibimbap is a few things mixed together with rice. Had an unusually good taste! loved it and would go back for this again.



Bulgogi is the beef mixed with other things, steamed in a pot. They have the shittier version in Seoul Garden (kaphoei!)



The grilled sirloin, korean style.



Heres how to eat it.



Anyonghaseyo! Kamsahamnida! Konbanwao! Fighting!

No comments: