17.7.08

I'd like a cup of coffee please.

because I'm about to fall asleep bitches!

As I get more involved in work and busier than the bees, I always keep time aside to watch movies. So I went to watch this Thai movie a few days ago called 'friendship' (เฟรนด์ชิพ เธอกับฉัน, which directly translates to Friendship, you and me).



Its a nice movie about a guy reminiscing his high school days where there was this new girl who came into their class and kept to herself most of the time, didn't talk much at all. He tries to get her to speak by making fun of her and aggravating her to start talking but it doesn't work and she gets hurt. But then he falls in love with her and yada yada yada..

What struck out most in this movie was something the main lead (eurasian actor Mario Maurer) did in the beginning, which kind of started the whole story and in the end you get to know that because of this thing he did (helping her blind mother, who he did not know was her mother), she loved him from the beginning. awww cheese balls.

So I guess it goes to show how something or anything you do can affect not only one person but a lot of people at the same time including of course, yourself.

However cheesy or lousy production values Thai films have, I just love their characters because they're so full of life and have their own unique way of doing things.

No comments: