24.6.08

Back!

There went my 20 days in America. Here is a brief account of the places I visited.
Please keep in mind, the purpose of visiting most of these cities was for business (In case you start frowning at some of the names of the places).

It all started with a non-stop 15 hour flight to Los Angeles. (I loved Thai Airways for this service but their stopping it soon because of the fuel prices, just some info for you all, they flew non stop daily to Los Angeles and New York but will only continue the non stop LA till sept and cease the non stop NY in July. They will continue BKK-LAX but with a stop in Osaka for re fuelling.)

I reached LA at night and had to catch a flight the next morning to San Francisco so I thought there was only one way to make my night in LA worth it.. grab an In n Out burger!
they supposedly make the best burger ever, and I definitely second that.. it was damn SHIOOOK.



It was walking distance from the hotel I was at and I got to see a nice row of color changing tubes on the way.



What put the icing on the cake however, were the Singaporeans (yes, alive and kicking Singaporean teens eating In n out burger in LA!) and they were talking damn fucking loudly as if it was siglap mcdonalds. One of the guys (typical cheena looking guy with glasses :o) seemed to be moaning in enjoyment as if some hot girl was reading out a chemistry book to him. What made me quiver was the fake american accent coming out from them. well even I do it but its not a fake wannabe accent.

So that was my LA experience. a burger, some singaporeans and an array of massive color changing tubes.

I've still got San Francisco > Philadelphia > Orlando > Washington DC > Charleston & New York to cover. although I don't have much to say about philly, washington and charleston, I have lots of pics to share on san fran and new york!

cheerios till the next post

No comments: